Podcast Sponsor, Transform Your Mind Radio show and Podcast.
Podcast sponsor, is growing as advertisers fall in love with the intimacy of podcast listeners. Traditional radio does not have the ability to be replayed. If the listener misses my radio broadcast at 5.00 pm on Wednesday, they can’t go on line and retrieve. That is why podcasting and podcast sponsorship, is a media format on the rise. As the media habits of the population go from traditional TV and Radio to specialty YouTube-channels and podcasts, the possibility to reach your niche audience has become easier than ever. Podcast listeners and, podcast sponsor, has grown in the general population the last years and is forecasted to boom in the coming years. The Transform Your Mind with Coach Myrna was the #1 ranking podcast in my category on iTunes. Listeners can also tune in via Google Play, Sticher and TuneIn radio and iHeart radio.
I asked the question on Quora ‘Why was podcast marketing was on the rise”
Here is the answer from Andre Piazza
Simply put, because audience is large, consuming podcasts frequently, in variety, and much longer than other media. Best yet, this audience continues to grow year over year.
Podcast creators in turn provide not only variety but also depth of conversations so advertisers can pick exactly the audience they want, and activate a very relecant message to that particular message.
The facts and details:
- Large audience: in the US alone, 40+ million people listen to podcasts on a weekly basis. Almost 70 million on a monthly basis!
- Growing audience in all demographics: year over year growth of 20–25% in all demographics and ages
- Variety of shows and episodes: for the people that watch, the average number of podcasts watched is 3+, and the average number of episodes is 5+ on a weekly basis
- Long exposure: average duration of an episode being around 1 Hour, that means that Podcast listeners spend on average 5 hours listening to audio weekly. Compare that to the (continually plunging) number of hours spent on newspaper, magazine, radio, and TV… very competitive
- Personable like never before: the Podcast experience is a very intimate one. People are either adding colors to the stories they are told, putting themselves into the topics, or having their questions answered. It’s a new level of connection to media
As a podcast sponsor, this is a compelling case to consider podcasts as media vehicle investment:
- Finally, clearly defined audiences: with other media, specially broadcast, marketers were speaking to larger audiences, but also very diverse. Only mass-adoption products would make economical sense for advertising.
- So we can tell ever more relevant stories and thus powerful messages: With podcasts, interests are narrowly defined. This is a marketer’s heaven: tell an unique, crisp, interesting idea to an audience that is known. This message specificity will drive massive action: Product consideration and purchase, adherence to social communities, and increased loyalty and recommendation.
I see a promising future for podcasts and podcast sponsors, the opportunity to connect with people in a personable yet scalable way.
As a, podcast sponsor, for the Mindset Transformation radio show and podcast. Your message will be heard on the radio by more than 12,000 weekly listeners, on my iTunes podcast, Tunein, Sticher, Google Play and on my YouTube video Channel, and Blog. Check out our, podcast sponsor, packages and rates below.