Podcast sponsor, Looking local audience for your service or product plus Global exposure from a worldwide podcast? Sponsor the Transform Your Mind Radio/Podcast
Podcast Sponsor: Transform Your Mind Radio show and Podcast.
`The mission of the, Transform your mind, Radio and podcast is to positively empower women around the world to improve their lives by Transforming their minds. To Help women use faith and belief that they can make their dreams a reality.
Tune in every Wednesday at 5 pm on the afternoon Drive www.wdjyfm.com
How Do Podcast Sponsorship work?
I asked the question on Quora ‘Why was podcast marketing was on the rise”
Simply put, because audience is large, consuming podcasts frequently, in variety, and much longer than other media. Best yet, this audience continues to grow year over year.
Podcast creators in turn provide not only variety but also depth of conversations so advertisers can pick exactly the audience they want, and activate a very relevant message to that particular message.
Benefits of Podcast Sponsors
- Large audience: in the US alone, 40+ million people listen to podcasts on a weekly basis. Almost 70 million on a monthly basis!
- Growing audience in all demographics: year over year growth of 20–25% in all demographics and ages
- Variety of shows and episodes: for the people that watch, the average number of podcasts watched is 3+, and the average number of episodes is 5+ on a weekly basis
- Long exposure: average duration of an episode being around 1 Hour, that means that Podcast listeners spend on average 5 hours listening to audio weekly. Compare that to the (continually plunging) number of hours spent on newspaper, magazine, radio, and TV… very competitive
- Personable like never before: the Podcast experience is a very intimate one. People are either adding colors to the stories they are told, putting themselves into the topics, or having their questions answered. It’s a new level of connection to media
As a, podcast sponsor, this is a compelling case to consider podcasts as media vehicle investment:
- Finally, clearly defined audiences: with other media, specially broadcast, marketers were speaking to larger audiences, but also very diverse. Only mass-adoption products would make economical sense for advertising.
- So we can tell ever more relevant stories and thus powerful messages: With podcasts, interests are narrowly defined. This is a marketer’s heaven: tell an unique, crisp, interesting idea to an audience that is known. This message specificity will drive massive action: Product consideration and purchase, adherence to social communities, and increased loyalty and recommendation.
I see a promising future for podcasts and, podcast sponsors, the opportunity to connect with people in a personable yet scalable way.
As a, podcast sponsor, for the Transform Your Mind Radio Hour and podcast. Your message will be heard on the radio by more than 30,000 weekly listeners, plus on all the podcast players, including iTunes podcast, Tunein, Sticher, Google Play Spotify, Castbox, Soundcloud, iHeart Radio, and on my YouTube video Channel, and Blog. Check out our, podcast sponsor, packages and rates below.
About the show and our audience
The Transform your Mind radio and podcast, airs every week on the afternoon drive 5 pm to 6 pm on WDJY 99.1 FM, in the Metro Atlanta area and on the internet on internet radio at www.wdjyfm.com. The target audience are minority women between the ages of 25 to 55 years old who want to improve the quality of their lives through Life coaching and a Mindset shift.
Why Sponsor The Transform Your Mind Radio Show and Podcast
Podcasting is one of the most talked-about forms of modern entertainment, because it combines the advantages of on-demand digital media and mobile in a format that is singularly intimate.
Why Podcast Sponsor, Ads work
- Podcast listeners are educated. Have a Bachelor’s degree or higher and read a lot
- 32% of them listen while they work out
- 52% listen in the car
- 37% listen while taking public transportation
- 46% listen while travelling
- 40% listen while walking, running or biking
- Podcast listeners are loyal, 88% listen to all episodes
- Podcast listeners are engaged, 61% of them buy something they heard about on a podcast AD
- More women are listening to podcasts
- African Americans are a growing podcast demographic
- Millennial’s are the most desirable age demographic
- Repetition is key.
- One spot, one time, on one show simply won’t generate the results you’re after.
- “Ideally, find a host/show which you feel is a good fit and commit for a year. Gather data on how your customers found you, and run the numbers at around month nine when you’re determining whether or not to renew.”
– Greg Scown, Smile Software
Defining Success: Performance Indicators
To define success and best evaluate your test, it’s important to know what your performance indicators and desired outcomes are.
Are you driving traffic to your website? Are you looking to boost sales? Are you trying to increase awareness of your brand? Do you measure that awareness on social media?
Your indicators will probably be some mix of these and others, but likely will vary based upon your campaign type.
PODCAST SPONSOR, Pricing and packages:
Package #1 Sponsor 4 shows mid roll or pre roll
4*60 sec commercials/ 1 per show for 4 shows.
Mid – roll, Played at 1 breaks on the Radio and Podcast Players: Featured on the Show page https://blog.myhelps.us/
Package #2 sponsor 12 shows
12*60 sec commercials for 12 shows.
Mid roll: Played at 1st break on all podcast players and radio https://www.wdjyfm.com/
Package #3 – 6 month commitment
Sponsor 24 podcast episodes, 24 radio episodes plus social media marketing and Online advertising on show page
24*60 sec commercials for 24 shows.
PODCAST SPONSOR, ADS DELIVER EFFECTIVE RESULTS
LISTENERS BUY PRODUCTS
FROM PODCAST SPONSOR, ADS
61% of podcast listeners say that they bought something after hearing an ad on our shows.