As a, Real Estate, property manager, and, real estate, investor I offer my clients the peace of mind of long term tenants, who take care of their property and pay their rent on time.
Yes that is the goal of all, real estate investors, especially out of town investors who can’t manage their properties themselves.
What does a Real Estate Property Manager do?
As a, Real Estate, property manager, I offer a unique proposition for my local market of , Fort Myers, Fl. I will:
- market your listing on the MLS, Zillow, Apartments.com, Craigslist
- screen tenants over the phone before scheduling showing appointment
- show property to qualified tenants
- do background check on all adults, including rental references and job
- If qualified, prepare legal lease and collect holding deposit
- organize any repairs needed to get property ready for new tenants
- move in tenants and collect first month rent and security deposits
- be the agent for any notices for maintenance
- organize or dispatch any maintenance repairs
- All these services are FREE with the listing of the home or condo.
- My fee is the standard one month rent that other realtors collect just for showing your property and putting in the MLS
Off loading the task of finding good tenants to a, real estate, property manager, limits the occurrences of having bad tenants who:
- don’t pay their rent on time
- who destroy your property
- who don’t pay at all and you have to evict
- who disturb the peace and cause problems with the HOA
Some other benefits of hiring a, realtor property manager, to find you good tenants:
- Saves you time of dealing with all the calls, showings etc
- As a, Realtor property manager, I have access to other Realtors in the MLS and their clients
- As a, Realtor property manager, I know the areas that can command the highest rents
- As a, Realtor property manager, I can do research on areas and prices on the multiple listing service and public records
- As a, Realtor property manager, I have access to off market discount properties so you can buy your real estate investment property at discount prices thus lowering your monthly carrying costs.
- As a, Realtor property manager, the biggest benefit to you is that you can get into the HOT Florida real estate market while living in the North. Your, Realtor property manager, will be your feet on the street.
Some other services I provide:
- Do you have a property to sell? As a, Realtor, I offer the same all inclusive service to help you market your property and get top dollar
- Looking to Buy a home owner occupied or as a, real estate investor? I have access to property on the MLS, Zillow, Craigslist, pocket listings and off market discount properties
- If you are a cash buyer and looking for rehab properties, I work with local wholesalers to get you inventory.
- As a, Realtor property manager, I can offer you a turnkey investment. I find the property, find the tenant, move in the tenant, you collect the rent!
“The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Real Estate Investments”
If you are new to investing, start today and be on your way to becoming an Automatic Millionaire Real Estate Investor. Properties in the USA average about a 5% increase in value every year. My first investment property I bought 35 years ago for $185,000 is worth over $1,000,000 today. That story can be heard all over the country. There are more millionaires being made from real estate investing than any other investment.
Call Myrna Young at 239-542-5777 Century 21 Selling Paradise and to schedule your listing or property management consultation or email me at email@example.com.
You can also check out my blog https://blog.myhelps.us/ and subscribe to my iTunes podcast to listen the Transform your Mind podcast and receive weekly tips, Life coaching advice, and, Realtor property management, tips and strategies.
Looking for Available properties on the MLS check out my link http://myhelps.us/fort-myers-realtor/
Some past episodes: